Cottage Features

 Master Bedroom
 2 Bunk Beds
Large Modern Kitchen
 Dishes and Utensils
 Living Room with Pullout Couch
 Bathroom with Shower
 Satellite TV
 Washer and Dryer
 Barbeque
 Deck Furniture
 Pet Friendly
 National Park Pass
 Bikes
 Fire Pit
Electric Heat
Yard Games

Availibilty & Rates

Open June 15 to September 15
Weekly Rental $995 for 1-4 Persons
$50/ Each additional persons
All Rentals Requires a Confirmation Deposit of 25% and the Remaining 75% due at Arrivial.

Cancellation Policy

Dunworkin Cottage follows the industry standard Cancellation Policy. We require  written notice at least 30 days prior to arrival in order for guests to recover their reservation deposit, Cancellations made after 30 days of your reservation will lose their deposit. We do not offer refunds for bad weather or early departure. We recommend travel insurance in case you must cancel your booking or shorten your stay outside the applicable time frame.

We hope to make your stay at Dunworkin Cottages very enjoyable.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
 Phone: 1-902-569-4127  Cell: 1-902-394-1322 or  Email
:reservations@dunworkin.ca