· Follow the Trans Canada Highway until you see the the exits for Charlottetown and Summerside ( about 5 minutes after the bridge.). Take the exit towards Summerside. Route # 10 to Bedque, Then Route 1A to Summerside
· Continue to the Summerside exit. at Reids corner but do not go into Summerside but continue straight through to the traffic circle and take the exit to Kensington on Route #2
· Travel to the town of Kensington and at the lights take route #6 to New London and then onto Stanley Bridge
· Turn right onto Route #6 after the bridge at Stanley Bridge onto the Cavendish road. Still on Route #6
· Keep going down the Cavendish road Route #6 and pass the Cavendish Board Walk Stores and watch for the Yellow KOA Campground sign on the right
· Turn down the KOA campground road and go past the campground to end of the paved road
· Take the second left onto Boyles Cresent and continue to #70 and your at Dunworkin.